09 Oct Churchill Professional Suites
Posted at 15:20h in Properties
Zoned for retail or professional office; Allowing the most liberal signage and use permitted by the municipality.
- Within ¼ mile of the junction of the city’s two major thoroughfares (highways 1171 and 2499) in Flower Mound
- Located in the prestigious “Downtown Flower Mound” business sector, In close proximity to two master-planned residential communities, Flower Mound High School, and Center Place medical office complex
- Single story, with each lease space having separate storefront entrances, and rear entrances for ease of patient/staff ingress-egress
- Ample parking on three sides of the building.
- Steel-frame commercial construction accommodates virtually any suite design.
- Two single story buildings with a total of 25,950 leasable square feet.
- All utilities and state of the art telecommunications access on site.
- Average age of Flower Mound’s 76,000 residents is 34 years.
- Flower Mound population has grown 29% from 51,000 in 2000.
- Average household income is over $135,000 annually.
- 85% of the adult population has post secondary education.